So you want a taste of freedom and believe the west is the only place for it? Here is something you should consider before taking that step.
- West is not like your homeland and culture, that is why the freedom and peace you seek is here. That’s why you cant expect to live like you did in your homeland.
- Most westerners don’t want to be bothered with your religion, religion is like a penis, something you keep for your self. That is why, up till now at least, there has not been religious wars and skirmishes for centuries in the west (of course you have the exception that confirms the rule). You can believe whatever you want as long as it doesn’t mean innocent people must adapt to your fantasies.
- The society in west are more than your clan. That is why there are welfare here.
- The money that are given from the government as benefits and that some think are manna from heaven, all the help you get from government doesn’t come from God, it comes from your fellow citizen who has worked his ass off to share to you if you need it.
- If you dont find a job, it is not, as the leftists here want you to believe, because of ”racism” it is because there are only so many jobs for unskilled labour. The wages and taxes are too high (here in Sweden at least) for simpler jobs, thats why you find these kind of jobs in sweatshops in East Asia like, China or Vietnam, and there are already hundreds of thousands of people fighting for the few jobs there is. Of course you could educate or validate your self, but that requires that you learn the language well, you have to want to learn it. You have to want to integrate into the new. Here in the west you can choose where to live so choose not to live with your peers (relatives in ”multicultural” enclaves) make an effort to find somewhere there is not so many immigrants and blend in with the new world instead of trying to hold on to values that this society left ages ago (and thus developed freedom)
If you consider these no-brainers, you will do just fine here and can prosper